• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Let's see your reloading rooms. Over on the Dillon forums there's massively long thread of pics people posted of their reloading rooms. It's amazing, some are (like mine) in the garage while others are in dedicated rooms in their house and look like professional ammo manufacturers. Others have them in their closets! I was amazed at the ingenuity of some of their set-ups.

So, let's see yours!

Here's mine. As I mentioned, mine is in the back of my garage. My garage is oddly shaped and really big, so it's almost like a dedicated room, but the wife would never let me have this in the house. :)

DSC02564.jpg

DSC02565.jpg

The press is a Dillon XL650 with automatic case feed. I have a 550B sitting on the floor that I will setup again one of these days just for rifle, but right now I'm into mass producing .45 ACP. :p My tastes change. 8 years ago I was cranking out black powder 45-70's... then match .308... now I mostly load .45.

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I wish I could post a photo but I don't have a reloading room anymore.

In my old house we had a built in bar, I didn't have use for a bar in my home so I turned the bar into my reloading room. It worked out great.

I'm going to be getting a new progressive press (my old one was a Dillion 550B) this year from Santa. Not sure if I'm going to set up in my garage or in the spare bedroom? Still trying to figure out the logistics.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Yeah, I've gone back and forth on reloading. 8 years ago I had an amazing setup with two 550B's and every tool you could imagine. I got out of reloading because it was goofy in my view to spend so much time loading 9mm for a machinegun when you could go buy a case of Wolf for $99... not much more than what it would cost to reload.

Now days with the price of ammo and shipping, I'm back into it although my shooting of MG's has slowed to almost nothing.

The bug has me again now that I'm a dad, it gives me a nice at home hobby. :)

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Here is a dated photo of my setup. The RCBS Junior is now out of the vise and mounted and loading a few .223's. The vise and drill press have been moved to another workbench. I use the Dillon 550 for small pistol, like .38SPL and 9mm. I use the 650 for .45 ACP. As I haven't shot any shotgun to speak of, the MEC shotshell hasn't been needed in years.
    MikesReloadingBench2.jpg

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Very nice setup.

I'm looking to add another bench and setup my extra 550B as a 9mm loading station too. I gave the other 550B to a buddy to use... but when they were my only two machines I had one setup for large primers and the other for small.

I shoot more .45 than anything else right now...

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I bought this bench at Lowes and now have my vise and drill press mounted. It is my cleaning station and work station. I bought another height adjustable table at Sam's Club. The funny thing about it, the more work area I create, the more clutter I make.:dunno:
    MikesCleaningBench.jpg

Warwagon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    NW Indiana
    those are some real nice set-ups!

the digi camera is on the fritz, other wise I'd post mine. Though, It's no where as nice as yours, that's for sure.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Let's see your reloading rooms. Over on the Dillon forums there's massively long thread of pics people posted of their reloading rooms. It's amazing, some are (like mine) in the garage while others are in dedicated rooms in their house and look like professional ammo manufacturers. Others have them in their closets! I was amazed at the ingenuity of some of their set-ups.

So, let's see yours!...

This a dupe of this thread:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ammunition-reloading/108994-reloading-room-pics.html

Top Bottom