• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • InRon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Has anyone actually seen the Marlin 795 LTR? It was supposed to ship this spring but I have not seen a single report of anyone actually buying one.

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    They're impossible to find right now because production hasn't started on them yet. Marlin is having some difficulty fitting it into their factory schedule. They will come, we just don't know when.

MJ317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    Bought the standard Marlin 795, GI Sling, Tech Sights, and an extra mag have $225.00 in it and shoots great. Polished up the mag well for easier smoother mag release. Also picked up a 25 round mag from Rural King. By the way they hade the 795 for $149.99 this weekend.

Jim P

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    I was looking for 2 of them for my girls to do an Appleseed shoot.

i DO know where these are made and know they are still trying to keep up with the move from Marlin as well as the hysteria.

i also contacted Tech Sights and will probably just buy the sights individually.

i decided to skip Appleseed due to .22lr scarcity this year anyway.

i would say by winter things will be breaking loose. :). we can always hope, anyway.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Factory in KY is still way behind making standard 795's and the 795LTR's are still in line. There are a couple of threads on here I will update just as soon as I hear they are ready to ship to Davidson's Gallery of Guns.

Top Bottom