• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Got a Living Social email with a shooting range deal just a few minutes ago.

The Best Daily Deals in Indianapolis - Citywide - Family Indoor Shooting Range - Five One-Hour Shooting Range Sessions

I hadn't heard of this range before...
    Family Indoor Shooting Range
    ...if you don't visit their site, you might not realize that it's just Popguns.
    34yv9yq.png

...voted Indy's number one Gun Shop and Indoor Shooting Range.
    I'd like to see that poll.

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    They haven't been Pop Guns in a long time. Also, I'd like to see that poll, too.

I didn't know that they weren't Pop Guns any longer until I saw on their site that they changed in 2005. Did they ever change their sign? I thought it still said "popguns indoor shooting range," and a 2007 Google street view still shows the old name on their sign.
    9isohs.png

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    And they'll swindle your money if you don't maintain ANY BOOKS OR BALANCE ACCOUNTS. :rockwoot:

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    I was thinking the same thing... high priced ($19/hr if I recall correctly) and if a "range member" shows up while you're waiting in line for a lane, you get bumped. I'll stick with Indy Trading Post.

The range itself just isn't well maintained imo. They don't pay any attention to what's going on in the range what so ever. I was just there last week when a kid just walked into the range with a toy rifle and got in someone's lane pretending to shoot.

I am a member there and shoot a lot since I live close for now. I see a lot of dangerous stuff going on in their range. I will add, once my membership is up I will not be getting another. It simply is not a fun place to shoot.

Top Bottom