• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VulpesForge

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2020
    Nowhere
    I've landed on the EAA Hunter, I honestly can't believe how tame it is and how light it seems for having a 6" barrel. My only complaint is the grip width with the wood, I have giant hands but it still feels larger than the glock 20 which is comfortable to me. Glock 40 MOS is probably coming a bit later in the year. Definitely getting the Henning aluminum grips on the way shortly. How does the johnny glock trigger stack up against zev tech and others?

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I've landed on the EAA Hunter, I honestly can't believe how tame it is and how light it seems for having a 6" barrel. My only complaint is the grip width with the wood, I have giant hands but it still feels larger than the glock 20 which is comfortable to me. Glock 40 MOS is probably coming a bit later in the year. Definitely getting the Henning aluminum grips on the way shortly. How does the johnny glock trigger stack up against zev tech and others?

Congrats! The aluminum Hennings will make a huge difference on the width.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Shot show had a 97bd black with red lettering on the grip.
    They said $600 ish,I find that part hard to believe.

MSRP on the standard 97B is $729, BD is $840. I’ve seen online prices at like $675/700. I just don’t believe they will release a 10mm version for less than 45 is selling.

Wonder why they would mention $600. Weird.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    MSRP on the standard 97B is $729, BD is $840. I’ve seen online prices at like $675/700. I just don’t believe they will release a 10mm version for less than 45 is selling.

Wonder why they would mention $600. Weird.

In a text exchange with S45 he mentioned conversions would be available. I can see these costing $600 easily. Especially if CZC sells them. Those uys are really proud of their stuff.

pFBMG8J.png

Top Bottom