• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jarhead1775

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Rushville
    Can't they get one for her from another store or the warehouse?

Provided the store sells firearms, they can order anything from the big book o firearms that is typically under the counter. You may have to get a manager if the sporting goods clerk does not know about this. ;)

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Here is the best Colt deal I have found, I actually ordered one of these yesterday from DSG Arms:

Colt Model LE6920MP Law Enforcement Carbine with Magpul MOE Furniture - Dark Earth

$1,069 shipped to your FFL - LE6920MP-FDE which comes with all FDE Magpul furniture, including 2 mags, BUS, and vertical foregrip. They also had the black MOE furniture for this price but it's sold out.

Around here the only Wal-Mart that has long guns is Brownsburg. Last time I was there, they had the regular LE6920 for $1,097.

Last edited:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Here is the best Colt deal I have found, I actually ordered one of these yesterday from DSG Arms:

Colt Model LE6920MP Law Enforcement Carbine with Magpul MOE Furniture - Dark Earth

$1,069 shipped to your FFL - LE6920MP-FDE which comes with all FDE Magpul furniture, including 2 mags, BUS, and vertical foregrip. They also had the black MOE furniture for this price but it's sold out.

Around here the only Wal-Mart that has long guns is Brownsburg. Last time I was there, they had the regular LE6920 for $1,097.

^^^ That is a great price. I pretty much either buy online or do direct trades. Local gun stores and Wal Marts are great if you are in a big hurry or are a first time buyer, but if you can wait two weeks, then you may as well save a hundred or two...

airman0404

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    The Valparaiso Walmart sells the Colt 6920, but last time I checked they were out of stock. Bylthes in Valpo had then in stock 2 weeks ago for either $1199 or $1299+tax, and Down Range Dynamics in portage was getting one in but can also order one for you at$1099+ tax but you can probably haggle.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    does colt still put the roll marks of the older LE6920 on these. To be specific the
    47807627_d9e7f8d78b.jpg

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    As of a week or 2 ago the Wal-mart in Plymouth had them. Run U.S. 30 east from Valpo and it will be right off the highway on your Left on the west side of town.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    no more LE / Mil only rollmark

By the looks of it, the roll marks and the new Colt stocks look to be the only differences between these new Colts and the first series Colts. But I don't know for sure :dunno:. Anyway you look at it your getting a solid M4 rifle :D

Top Bottom