• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darngolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    I was just wondering if anyone had seen a Dan Wesson CCOB in 10 mm in stock at any local gun stores. I can't even find a dealer close to me that carries Dan Wesson. I would appreciate any help in finding a dealer that carries them. Thanks in advance for the help.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Can I ask why a 10mm? You may look at the Dan Wesson site and look for dealers from there. Also, some online retailers carry a LOT of stuff.
    Buds shows a few that they normally carry.

Guns for Sale

I know a couple of people who have purchased from them.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Not sure where you live, but Cabelas in NWI has had a DW 10mm Razorback in stock for a while now. I haven't seen a CCOB around though. They don't seem to stay on the shelf too long. The two Blythes stores also carry some DW's from time to time. I bought a PM7 from the Valpo store and they have PM9's at both. Might help if you want to check them out before buying online. DW's are pretty consistent from my experience so at least you could get a feel for the build quality etc.

darngolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Thanks for the input. I did check on the CZ website for Dan Wesson dealers and the closest I called said that they weren't Dan Wesson dealers. I am in the South Bend area and I may try to call On Target in Michigan to see if they have any and make a trip up there to look at them and then send it to a local dealer if I like it. I have been to the Cabelas and handled the goverment sized Dan Wesson. I have a Delta Elite already and would like the commander size for carry. I have a compact EAA Witness, which I like the size, but it is a jamomatic. Why 10mm?, it is a great caliber and lots of fun to shoot and not that expensive for plinking ammo from Precision Cartridge and when I get enough brass will start reloading it. Thanks again for all the help.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Thanks for the input. I did check on the CZ website for Dan Wesson dealers and the closest I called said that they weren't Dan Wesson dealers. I am in the South Bend area and I may try to call On Target in Michigan to see if they have any and make a trip up there to look at them and then send it to a local dealer if I like it. I have been to the Cabelas and handled the goverment sized Dan Wesson. I have a Delta Elite already and would like the commander size for carry. I have a compact EAA Witness, which I like the size, but it is a jamomatic. Why 10mm?, it is a great caliber and lots of fun to shoot and not that expensive for plinking ammo from Precision Cartridge and when I get enough brass will start reloading it. Thanks again for all the help.

I was just wondering. It seems like such an expensive choice, from what I've seen, ammo price wise.

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    I don't know if you are set on a DW, but the new Colt Delta Elites are on the shelves now. I got one within the past week or so (yeah, I like the 10mm too).

darngolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    I like the Delta elites also. I have an original delta elite and it is sweet shooting gun, I just want a commander sized 10mm. I would also like one of the S &W 1000 series guns, and if the vltor ever makes it to production I would look at this also. The 10mm is alot of fun to shoot. I need to order some Double Tap ammo to try.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Might look on Gunbroker.com, I've bought 2 of my Kimbers of there and have been very happy with both. You need to have a FFL to have the transfer done through (mine charges $25). You also need to watch how much you bid for them, plus the shipping charge and the transfer fee, to make sure you don't pay to much.

Chris S.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Hello, I live in Chesterton, Northwest Indiana, I have a bobtail 10mm. I bought it in 2009 off of gunbroker.com. It was brand new with a trigger job and the barrell has been cut flush with the bushing and recrowned. I have shot let than 200 rounds from it. I have carried it some and it has very minor holster marks, that would probably polish out if I tried. I love gun but it has become a safe queen. I would consider selling it to someone that I know really wants and would appreciate it as much as I do. If your interested let me know. I will get you my contact info and send you pictures. Chris

Top Bottom