• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I own a 642, same pistol but in stainless. LOVE IT!!! I shoot rather well with it. I did install the Apex Tactical J-Frame duty/carry spring kit. It reduces the trigger from the factory 12-15lbs to a more reasonable 8lbs. https://apextactical.com/store/product-info.php?pid49.html
    I can actually stage my trigger, it tightened up my grouping tremendously. What a great little gun.
    Don't listen to the BS that these snubbies are only for up close and personal use. I can hit the targets quite nicely at 50rds, you do have to take into account the shorter sight radius which makes distance shots more challenging. However, they are way more accurate that the person pulling the trigger.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    The heavy trigger is the only problem with mine.

To be clear, we are talking about the discontinued .22 semi-utos, correct? I have never had one with a heavy trigger, maybe not feather light, but not heavy.

There was a nice 422 Target model for sale in the classifieds not long ago, may still be there.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The 422s are very pricey. Other than that I have not heard a bad word about them. They are a .22 auto so reliability with feeding ammo is always a potential issue.

Top Bottom