• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I just ordered a Lyman Turbo 2200 with Auto-Flo.

Here are the Specs:

The Lyman 2200 Case Tumbler is loaded with options. Featuring the patented Auto-Flo system which automatically separate clean cases from media by using the tumbler's normal vibrating motion. When the cases are clean, the operator simply pulls the drain plug and the media drains from the exit port into the media drain pan (included).

Technical Information:

Voltage:110 Volt or 220 Volt
    Bowl Capacity: 750 - 38 Special Cases
    Bowl Diameter: 12" with clear see-through lid
    Media Included: None
    Media Capacity: 5 lbs
    Features: Auto-Flo
    Notes:
    New drive system has improved air flow for cooling and longer motor life

Tumblers are not designed for tumbling loaded ammunition

I have been using a 1200 for about 2 years and it works great and is super quiet and no dust. The auto flo does a great job separating media from the brass. All I have to do is just roll the brass around as it continues to vibrate. The extra volume for the 2200 is needed for what I am doing.

Midway has a deal for new shoppers. If you order $100 or more you get $15 off your order. It was around $12.50 for shipping, so with the $15 off it was $130 delivered to my door. I logged in with my email and password and I still received the $15 off as a new customer.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have the 2200 and I really like it. I can load it up with a lot of 9mm, let it run for awhile, pull the drain plugs and I have nice clean, shiny cases!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have the 2500 with Auto Flo, and I find I still have to sift the brass a bit to finish removing the media.

Yeah, I have a sifter that I got from a lab at work. It's brass and works perfectly. I scoop it out as it's draining and sift it over the same pan the tumbler media is pouring into. By the time the tumbler is empty I have all the brass sifted and in the coffee container.:)

brass-sieves.jpg

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    It gets loud when the cases start bouncing around with out the media in them but that when I will take both hands and scoop them and roll them over and over for about 30 seconds and the cases come really clean with 99% no media in them. I put on a spare pair of muffs and let it rip. It will probably be a lot louder with the 2200 though.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    It gets loud when the cases start bouncing around with out the media in them but that when I will take both hands and scoop them and roll them over and over for about 30 seconds and the cases come really clean with 99% no media in them. I put on a spare pair of muffs and let it rip. It will probably be a lot louder with the 2200 though.

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Yeah, I have a sifter that I got from a lab at work. It's brass and works perfectly. I scoop it out as it's draining and sift it over the same pan the tumbler media is pouring into. By the time the tumbler is empty I have all the brass sifted and in the coffee container.:)

I use the $1 plastic shoe boxes from Walmart to store my brass. I stack them three high on a heavy duty shelf from Menards. It is the x-treme garage line.

Top Bottom