• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I just jumped on the bandwagon myself. Picked up a M&P .40 Pro Series tonight at Midwest. Traded in my beloved Glock for it too. Can't wait to take it out shooting, but man does it feel good in my hand. The Pro Series has a better trigger than the standard M&P, but I still may put in an Apex eventually.
    Wow! Even Hoosierdood has jumped on the bandwagon! The bandwagon is getting filled to the brim.

You are right, the Pro Series trigger is greatly improved over the standard M&P trigger, but the Apex trigger is that much more again improved over the Pro Series trigger... Yea, they are that good.

The first thing I did with the M&P9 Pro and the M&P40 Pro was to add the Apex Hard Sear... And later, the RAM upgrade. Don't forget the RAM upgrade if you are used to the tactile reset of the Glock.

I actually got the M&P40 Pro trigger down to a scary 2.5lbs and had to add a double spring under the Sear to bring it back to a more sane 3.5lbs. If you know what you are doing, the sky is the limit with Apex parts.

Welcome to the club!

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    I've done several Apex upgrades and even Burwell trigger jobs on M&P's... If you need it done, I'll be glad to help.

Welcome to the M&P club soon...

My new M&P9 is in the mail. I've officially partaken of the cool-aid (looks like Hoosierdood has made the switch too)! I'll be getting in touch with you over the next couple weeks to see about helping out with the Apex upgrades. I'm looking forward to my new EDC!!!

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Yep. And notice there is no XD/M in that picture. The XD/M's must not be quality...

I love my Springfield XDM 5.25. And yes I said XDM!

See, glock owners have to justify the uglyness....1911 owners (I am one) have to justify the old design....XD and XDm owners just sit back and have a beer while the others fight it out. This is mainly because we don't need to defend out gun of choice:D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    See, glock owners have to justify the uglyness....1911 owners (I am one) have to justify the old design....XD and XDm owners just sit back and have a beer while the others fight it out. This is mainly because we don't need to defend out gun of choice:D

Maybe its because XD owners are like people with a Mac defending their choice? I mean, who really cares about the 5% market share :dunno:

:stickpoke:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I think it's funny that someone is calling a Glock ugly and then talking about owning an XD. IMO the XD lineup is way uglier than the Glock.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I think it's funny that someone is calling a Glock ugly and then talking about owning an XD. IMO the XD lineup is way uglier than the Glock.

I really have to do another one of these with an XD as the focal point. The picture of the XD would be in the center, a beautiful Sig would be in one corner, and a High Point would be in the other. :):

Now let's think of a caption for the XD poster. :D

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    I decided to create a poster that best describes the way I feel about the M&P platform.

images

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I got my m&p 9 about a week ago off of CTD for 440 shipped. Sweet! Deciding between apex dcaek and fss...would love to know does the dcaek cause a longer pull? I have heard its like a revolver pull.

Top Bottom