• ...and so much more!
  • Jont22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 24, 2019
    Morgan County
    Anyone have experience with Magguts? I’ve been considering for my p365x but I’m not sure there is enough value vs buying another 15rd mag for $16 more.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I have said it once , I will say it again. Unless it's a game gun and you are trying to maximize capacity, modifying carry magazines is a BAD idea. Stick with OEM, throw an XL grip frame on it and call it a day. If Sig could have reliably found a better way than they already did to fit more in the tube they would have.

It's why the Glock 48/43x are garbage rod guns IMHO, they need aftermarket magazines to be competitive. That makes them a total non starter for me. The only guns I don't use OEM for are 1911's (Wilson Combat mags) and AR's

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I still carry a gen 1 Shield with Magguts.

Whenever I take it to the range, I unload the carry mag and shoot it from full to empty once to recheck function. Hasn't failed yet. The flat spring does feel kinda weak after a couple years, but hasn't failed to feed.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Reviving a older thread. But just kinda looking for a good review or update from those who use these?

Top Bottom