Indy
    This just in from Magpul . . . .

clear.gif
    EN7_mainimage.gif
    clear.gif
    clear.gif
    clear.gif
    EN7_button_1.gif
    NEWLY UPDATED MBUS FRONT AND REAR SIGHTS NOW SHIPPING!

New from the Magpul production line comes the redesigned MBUS, the MBUS Gen2. Compatible with all Milspec 1913 Picatinny rails, this second generation introduces a slimmer profile for better optics compatibility and a lower profile stowing position as well as a positive detent to securely lock the front sight post in place. The rear sight is adjustable for windage and utilizes plane small, large and the NAWS (No Aperature Window Sight) apertures.

Lightweight reinforced polymer construction keeps added ounces to a minimum, while the spring loaded folding design ensures that the MBUS Gen2 will stay out of the way until you need it. This combination of compact durability and one-touch rapid deployment takes any system to the next level. Order your Front and Rear MBUS Gen2 sights today!

NOTE: Front MBUS Gen2 is not compatible with railed gas blocks.

THE MAGPUL DISPATCH—the best way to stay current on all things Magpul.

clear.gif
    clear.gif
    clear.gif
    clear.gif
    clear.gif
    clear.gif
    To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add newsletter@magpul.com to your address book. If you should not be subscribed please click the link below.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Their sights are just about the only Magpul product that I dont own.... and a lower !!! :xmad:

I may have to try the rear sight on the EoTech equipped AR.... thanks for the heads up.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    At a class a couple years ago, Costa gave us a heads up that these were in the works; glad to see them finally hit the market (especially the front sight). I'm still not a fan of the MBUS compared to MI, Troy, PRI, etc.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    I believe that I prefer the cosmetics of the Gen 1 sights over the new Gen 2. And I prefer the allen head bolts, I even use them to attach the pistol grips.... I guess its the machinist in me. :dunno:

It appears the Gen 2 has alot better sight window in the front sight compared to the Gen 1.

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    NOTE: Front MBUS Gen2 is not compatible with railed gas blocks.
    can someone tell me what this means??? I was looking at getting these for my flattop but don't know about the plastic...

Top Bottom