• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    So I was at my uncles this past weekend and he was showing me this Makarov P64 that was given to him. Problem is that the trigger spring is off or something and he wants to fix it.

The trigger will not stay set, like the spring is falling out of place. However, if you turn the gun upside down and pull the trigger tight, it will stay that way and you can then fire it. (Tested unloaded of course)

He asked me to find a trigger spring, which I found something called a Trigger Guard Spring on this website. Myself not ever working on handguns, I have no clue if this is the same as what he asked me to find or if he needs something different. I'm also wondering if a new spring will actually fix the problem, since the spring is obviously tight, just falls out of place. Do any of you think he will also need another piece besides just the spring?

Any insight and knowledge on the matter will be greatly appreciated as I only want to pay shipping once and order everything that he may need.

Thanks,
    Craig

Top Bottom