• Status
    Not open for further replies.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    kut, I did read and do understand. This SCOTUS ruling was based on 'government law' NOT our God given rights. You made the mistake of a simpleton (no disparagement intended) with your cute 'little' link and I posted what I thought was the easiest syllabus I could find with different case rulings that were used in that decision to help you understand, which appears you don't. The NLRB case was based on government law with a government entity NOT the rights of free people granted by God. It really is that easy to understand in the case you sighted, the two are NOT the same.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Your familiarity with the Creator is not needed. You are endowed with those rights all the same. You might have heard of the Declaration of Independence? It is considered the founding document of our country. It asserts both those rights, and their genesis.

Rights exist, whether man infringes them or not. Infringement doesn't cause a right not to exist; it merely renders the one who would infringe them as evil.

A right is not a tangible thing. It is an idea open to interpretation, and it certainly isn't enduring. Rights can and are revocable.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    kut, I did read and do understand. This SCOTUS ruling was based on 'government law' NOT our God given rights. You made the mistake of a simpleton (no disparagement intended) with your cute 'little' link and I posted what I thought was the easiest syllabus I could find with different case rulings that were used in that decision to help you understand, which appears you don't. The NLRB case was based on government law with a government entity NOT the rights of free people granted by God. It really is that easy to understand in the case you sighted, the two are NOT the same.

No, I don't think you do..... but that was obvious earlier.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    By the way: people who hold this belief were responsible for the genocide of about 100 million people during the twentieth century. This belief is inherently evil.

It's a practical belief, and has proven itself to be true over and over.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    What the government 'gives' it can take away, that is why " that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights," This is why we are a free people and liberals want to trample those Rights underfoot. It is all about control.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What the government 'gives' it can take away, that is why " that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights," This is why we are a free people and liberals want to trample those Rights underfoot. It is all about control.

Is liberty an unalienable right? And rights are not to be infringed, right? So every time someone commits a crime and is locked up for a decade, that is unjust? Or do those incarcerated still have the right to liberty?

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Kut, if you're that dense I can't help you. You know the old saying about 'arguing with f__l' and I will not. I wish you the best but other things are more pressing now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom