• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I picked up this cut M95 at a gun show a few years back. It cost me next to nothing and is still waiting in line for a total redo. I also picked up some ammo for it which is getting scarce. Most of it is old Nazi stuff.
    These are one of the "straight pull" rifles, similar in action but much smaller bolt than a K31. It will stay a cut stock as trying to resolve that issue will cost more than the rifle.
    1714568267849.jpeg

Dookie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2024
    Nwi
    I picked up this cut M95 at a gun show a few years back. It cost me next to nothing and is still waiting in line for a total redo. I also picked up some ammo for it which is getting scarce. Most of it is old Nazi stuff.
    These are one of the "straight pull" rifles, similar in action but much smaller bolt than a K31. It will stay a cut stock as trying to resolve that issue will cost more than the rifle.
    View attachment 350029
    Nice what is that one chambered in?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    View attachment 350029
    Having had both, other than the fact that both are straight pull, that's where the similarities end. The Swiss rifles are pieces of fine engineering and craftsmanship. The M95s not so much. I used to have an M95 (carbine) and also one of the long rifles. I got rid of them, mainly just to get out of that caliber. Nothing wrong with them though.

Top Bottom