• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I just posted a thread in General Discussion, so follow this link to the details:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._laboratory_may_6_block_party_invitation.html

I really hope to see some of you Tactics and Training folks there.

As posted in the other thread, if it were not on a Sunday when I have prior training engagements I'd gladly come and bring a couple people too.

Out of curiosity for others though, do you offer group or couples discounts for your courses?? I didn't see anything on the site other than base pricing. :dunno:

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Good deal Shay. Congratulations on your new facility. If not for the prior commitment of the TMCO class in Ohio that weekend I would love to attend (assuming I would be welcome;)). Wishing you much success in your new building showing the light of reality via well done FOF training to responsible minded gunmen. (yes, and women.)

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    As posted in the other thread, if it were not on a Sunday when I have prior training engagements I'd gladly come and bring a couple people too.

Out of curiosity for others though, do you offer group or couples discounts for your courses?? I didn't see anything on the site other than base pricing. :dunno:

I have been approached about doing closed classes for groups of people and I'm open to that. Otherwise discounts are on a case-by-case basis.

As an early heads up, I'm going to be raising my prices in 2013. Currently I'm far below the industry average and that doesn't even take into account the fact that I supply all the guns, support gear and protective equipment for training. Even at my new daily rate I'll still be below or at the average.

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    I'll be there! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished training facility; aka, Pleasantville. I'll be bringing 2 others with me. :yesway:

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I've had a few dozen folks say that they are coming. This is shaping up to be a pretty good block party!

Top Bottom