• LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I agree with sjstill.

Effective at reasonable range (like inside a house). Cycles less than 50% from my pump shotgun (totally unacceptable). And prefect for a break action 12gauge (like you mentioned on using OP).

Not as cheap as bulk target shot(like you find in walmart, etc), but softer recoiling than that even.

My Aguila mini's have printed on them 7x4B+4x1B So not sure if the same, but they probably are similar.

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    I have some single shot break opens and just got a Chinese (didn't realize it before I traded) double barrel shotgun. Any idea also where to find them in stock. Midway says next May.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'd give you some of mine, OP. I don't need them for HD or anything.

I only have a handful left - not even a full box or so, but it's not really worth it to meet unless you really need some for her.

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    Thanks for info and checking on stock. I am looking into them mainly so the wife doesn't get put off by the recoil. She is not a gun person at all and I am worried that too much recoil and she won't want to shoot again.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    My first 870 would feed them... At least it did when I did it slowly on a "square range" type set up. Never tried to run it hard.

If you get some - make sure they feed reliably in your gun before you just load it up and set it in a corner "just in case".

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    My first 870 would feed them... At least it did when I did it slowly on a "square range" type set up. Never tried to run it hard.

If you get some - make sure they feed reliably in your gun before you just load it up and set it in a corner "just in case".

They work great in single/double barrel situations, and have been almost prefect in the wifes Winchester pump gun. As far as recoil/noise, they are nearly the same as shooting a 22 LR, and noise is not as sharp, if that makes sense.

They seem to have plenty of punch for in home, SD use, but you do loose a bit of payload in a shell that small. In our home, the first round in the wife's shot gun is this round, followed by a stack of low recoil OO buck.

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    Well, none of our distributors carry the little buggers.

Had a 16 y/o girl in my NRA class Saturday. I broke out my 870 with Fiocchi low recoil slugs, and she didn't have a problem with that combo. We have some some here at the shop if you want to give them a try.

I *may* have a handful of the mini's at home, have to go through my stash....

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    Thanks for checking for me. I need to try out the range so I will look into the low recoil rounds while I am there. Thanks.

Top Bottom