• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VTDad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2014
    Terre Haute
    Litlrat, did you get your new Open Gun? I saw some holes shot in the new stands we referbed last week and I assume you've done some practicing.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Where the hell have you​ been??!!??

Mostly lurking. In school, working on Master's. Still recovering financially from the job loss/pay cut.

I'm at that time when my kids are fleeing the nest, just trying to maximize time with them before they go.

Hoping to be back shooting some matches in a year or two, playing that senior division game ;)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Mostly lurking. In school, working on Master's. Still recovering financially from the job loss/pay cut.

I'm at that time when my kids are fleeing the nest, just trying to maximize time with them before they go.

Hoping to be back shooting some matches in a year or two, playing that senior division game ;)

Acceptable!

In other news, I spotted Uncle Gary yesterday. No robe, but I did get the customer single-digit greeting. I also got to show him my new hand-cranked return greeting machine (patent pending)[and stolen from "Guardians of the Galaxy"].

Top Bottom