• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    We will have a different MD this match and he wants to do some kind of a monster match. No classifier just a lot of shooting.

I am sure they could use some help on Saturday for set up if your close. This will be the last match of 2015

Shooters meeting at 9:45
    Shooting at 10:00

$20.00 for non-members
    $15.00 for members
    $5.00 for juniors
    with paid adult

It will be on the lower bays. Drive on the left.

Warsaw is a cold range. No handling firearms except at the safe
    area or under the supervision of a RO at the shooting line. No Ammunition in the
    safe area.
    If your new tell us at sign
    up.

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    We are going to try to set up on Friday night instead of Saturday so a few of us can try to make the NPCCC steel match.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Is this going to resemble the Outlaw match of last year? If so I would really like to make it and trying to get the wifey to shoot her first match ever, if I can convince her.

Combsie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Spencerville,IN
    Is this going to resemble the Outlaw match of last year? If so I would really like to make it and trying to get the wifey to shoot her first match ever, if I can convince her.

Just don't do what you did last year, scare the !#!% out of the newb right before he takes the stage for the first time! :cool:

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Just don't do what you did last year, scare the !#!% out of the newb right before he takes the stage for the first time! :cool:

What did I do ? Don't remember that. Other than getting DQed 6 shots into the match anyway. But I don't know how that scared you. It pissed me off pretty much but that was turned towards myself.

Combsie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Spencerville,IN
    Being a newb at my first match watching the guy dq right before me made me even more nervous, if that was even possible. That's what I meant by "scared", not scared of you just scared that I was going to do something to dq myself as not screwing up was all I was thinking about.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Being a newb at my first match watching the guy dq right before me made me even more nervous, if that was even possible. That's what I meant by "scared", not scared of you just scared that I was going to do something to dq myself as not screwing up was all I was thinking about.

LOL. Sorry my idiocy caused you concern. I am glad you got through it. You have been doing well Keep at it.

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012

Yes and No. Its still an outlaw match but this year's stages seem to be large round count, a bit more hoser type of targets, and minimal stage planning. Slightly similar to Atlanta's "no match" but we'll still have some far targets and a few no shoots mixed in for variety.
    This is bay 6, 8, and 9.
    View attachment 42034 View attachment 42035 View attachment 42036

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    I had fun shooting limited for something different. Apparently mikes with major pf are just as bad as with minor...

[video=youtube_share;WyzPyUroFaY]http://youtu.be/WyzPyUroFaY[/video]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom