• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newgunguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    delaware county
    ok so I took the cheaper plunge for "playing" and picked up the last Mossberg they had at RTS Guns in Eaton Indiana(cheap plug) Took it and went to my friends range right before dark got off 100 rounds, played with the sights, was very pleased with what she would do. I have to say for the money I'm going to have alot of fun. this one came with the 25 rnd magazine, can't wait to spend some more time on a warmer day

Corbinator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012

Bought my son one for CHRISTmas and he loves it. He bought a flashlight and a ghost sight for it and has it all decked out. Has shot it quite a bit and loves it. Ammo and mags are impossible to find right now good thing I had 10,000 rounds of .22 in the safe! My buddies use to give me a hard time for hoarding .22 ammo, now they are all calling me wanting to buy it ! the joke is on them now !!!!!

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    I bought one for my Son last year. He loves it. Cheap, reliable and he can accessorize it the way he wants. But as stated above.....good luck finding a magazine right now.

Armed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Michiana
    I have one, my only complaint is it seems u have to keep it super clean to avoid jams. I mean I know you should always keep your guns clean and, I do, I was just pretty annoyed when I went to the range and put about 100rds through it testing out my new scope, the next day before I had a chance to clean it my buddy invited me over to shoot at his house, and it jammed every shot and really frustrated me.

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    I have one, my only complaint is it seems u have to keep it super clean to avoid jams. I mean I know you should always keep your guns clean and, I do, I was just pretty annoyed when I went to the range and put about 100rds through it testing out my new scope, the next day before I had a chance to clean it my buddy invited me over to shoot at his house, and it jammed every shot and really frustrated me.

Bulk pack ammo?

Corbinator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012

This weapon is fussy about bulk pack Fed/Win/Rem ammo ! That is a fact. CCI however will run this machine without any problems. My son still shoots some bulk pack but has has some jams with it ! None with the CCI.

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    That's the same here. It doesn't like the Rem golden bulk pack. Same with his Walther P22.
    However the same as you CCI feeds without a problem.

Jordan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Camby/Moorseville
    My dad has one of these. He did an article for a magazine on it. It's fun. I do not care for the magazines on it though. A 22wmr version with a more robust, nearly full sized mag would've been sweet.

Top Bottom