• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't know if this is all out, but I don't know what much could be upgraded. Changed, yes-- but improved? Perhaps. I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what is better to be had.

It did seem to me that building this rifle could scarcely be done for the selling price.

Keymod seems to really save weight and-- more importantly-- put the balance in a good spot. With some nice light 10rd PMAGS, it should handle very well.

That is a beautiful rifle! It'll do anything and everything you'll want to do with it. Personally, I don't think I'd change a thing. But you'll want a good optic to go with it. I've been using the Trijicon MRO a lot lately and am absolutely in love with it. Just make sure to get a good mount with it as well.

Oh, and you seem to be a little light on mags there! I'd recommend a DSG holiday 10-pack!

https://dsgarms.com/dsgtenpack

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Yes, I'm light on mags. Byproduct of being light on cash after this transaction. So far the Lancer and magpul have my interest.

Looking in optic options. I like the idea of the cheapest Aimpoint as I'm not a tactical guy.

A major role of this rifle will be practicing good technique and development of skill with open sights. Hence the MBUs and no hurry yet for optic.

Top Bottom