• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopcam

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Here's a pic of Big Bro and little bro (CZ 2075 Rami). I had heard that these things multiply, I just didn't know that it would happen within a week. I saw the gun at the Lafayette gun show and they said a guy went home to get something to trade (sorry if this was you) on it. My trade was in the car outside the door. The race was on...

Not sure how I feel about the extended mags. Need a couple of the shortys for carry.

IMG_2577.jpg

Last edited:

Oldbird13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Hamilton County,IN
    I made a similar purchase recently and have factory plastic, factory rosewood and factory rubber grips. Look into the factory rubber grips. Amazing control, cool "police look" and they have grooves in handle for better fit. I have been very impressed with CZ USA's site and products. Good prices..they seem to warm up to their owners. Not all manufacturers do the same. I carry mine all the time. I have BD w/decocker. Picked it up barely used on gunbroker.com

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Cz's

Hi, I'm new here, to guns (if ya don't count DOOM & Call of Duty- R is for reload), but old on this earth. I don't own any firearms, well when we bought this house and reinsulated the attic we found a bb pistol. It disappeared a few years later. 10 yrs after that my wife said she gave it away (doesn't like weapons of any sort). Ive been looking @ pistols and came across a website "best 9mm handguns" and the Cz 75B was at the top with mentions of the 9mm PO1 as possible improvements. Sooo, I 've had a jones for @ least czeching them out. Don't want to startup a glock beretta sig taurus war cause all I know about handguns is what I've read here and seen on youtube reviews (czech out the 75B review). As an oldster who grew up with westerns, ww2 movies and crime movies, real guns look like GI 45's, SW 38 special, and colt six shooters. Does anyone ever fire a cowboy gun sideways...? I will be taking an intro pistol course Sunday and will get to handle a few firearms. What I've learned here so far is that what feels good in your hand is a good start. .22LR ammo will help you learn to shoot better w/o going broke. Earplugs and cheap muffs is the way to go for hearing protection (@ least until you decide to get more serious), then the $50 (forget the name) electronic ones are they way 2 go. Cheap ammo doesn't do well in m.any guns, but you can fire spitballs out of Glocks and Cz's. And the ability to convert a handgun to .22LR is a good thing @ the range. What I liked about the Cz's is the testing they have to go thru to qualify as a NATO weapon. I've also noticed that every weapon has a fan club so I may just may be caught up in the choir. If this is too long a post for a first timer, just let me know and I will retire to my small, but comfortable cave. Cheers, all.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Very nice pistol. Those grips really look good on it too. I have 2 Pre B 75s and a CZ 83 as well as a half dozen or so 452 rifles. All shoot great and are very well made firearms. I love all of mine and I'm always on the look out for more CZs. :yesway:

random_eyes

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2009
    Hi, I'm new here, to guns ... but old on this earth. I don't own any firearms
    I'm a relatively late starter into firearm ownership having purchased my first a couple years ago at 40. Recently traded off my first handgun, a nib XD 9m from local gun shop and replaced it with a new-to-me police trade-in CZ-75 pre B. I don't dislike polymer, but I do like metal.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I'm with you random_eyes on the joys of shooting a steel gun. I started with the CZ Phantom and then picked up the Shadow. The shadow is soooooo nice to shoot I ended up getting rid of the phantom. Now I'm debating on what to get next and think the Shadow has spoiled me.

I'm thinking a 75b satin would be really nice.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom