• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Pretty interested in one of these for my WWII collection and cause its cheap. $289 from SOG with 2 mags and a cleaning kit or $320 from Centerfire systems with 4 mags. Im not sure who manufactures them but I was wondering if its a quality piece and if others had any sort of experience with them. I was also wondering if anybody knew how the stock was "permanently" folded. I would like to SBR it if I got it and it would be nice if it was just spot welded. Would I run into any 922r issues if this was done?

PPS43-PIS-D.jpg

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I researched these pretty well for a long time. When the ammo was 1080 rds for $120. The price has pretty much doubled now and the mil surp ammo seems to be running a bit dry. The stock is welded permenantly to the receiver. From what I understand it's pretty simple to convert to an SBR. They seem to be pretty reliable for what they are. Would make a great range toy or truck gun. The 7.62x25 is a nasty little round. The only reason I changed my mind on getting was is I found a really good deal on an AK under folder for a truck gun instead. I don't know if any parts must be changed for 922 compliance, but if you do I imagine it will be pretty difficult to find US made parts for it.

Also they are manufactured and or imported by I.O Inc.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I researched these pretty well for a long time. When the ammo was 1080 rds for $120. The price has pretty much doubled now and the mil surp ammo seems to be running a bit dry. The stock is welded permenantly to the receiver. From what I understand it's pretty simple to convert to an SBR. They seem to be pretty reliable for what they are. Would make a great range toy or truck gun. The 7.62x25 is a nasty little round. The only reason I changed my mind on getting was is I found a really good deal on an AK under folder for a truck gun instead. I don't know if any parts must be changed for 922 compliance, but if you do I imagine it will be pretty difficult to find US made parts for it.

Also they are manufactured and or imported by I.O Inc.

It is a pretty nasty round. It is still fairly inexpensive though and I really like this round. I think to get the max out of it a carbine is appropriate. I have a TTC and a CZ-52 and ive been wanting a neat little carbine to go with it and it will be my first "machine pistol" and lately those types have been catching my interest. I also wish I had bought a Suomi M31 when they were cheap but oh well.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    It is a pretty nasty round. It is still fairly inexpensive though and I really like this round. I think to get the max out of it a carbine is appropriate. I have a TTC and a CZ-52 and ive been wanting a neat little carbine to go with it and it will be my first "machine pistol" and lately those types have been catching my interest. I also wish I had bought a Suomi M31 when they were cheap but oh well.

Well I'm almost positive you won't be disappointed with a PPS43C. A carbine version would be for sure the optimal way to have it set up. My personal machine pistol will eventually be a Vector Uzi and SBR it. Good luck with your future gun endevours!

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Well I'm almost positive you won't be disappointed with a PPS43C. A carbine version would be for sure the optimal way to have it set up. My personal machine pistol will eventually be a Vector Uzi and SBR it. Good luck with your future gun endevours!

ah yes this is just the beginning. I plan on a SBR Uzi at some point but for some reason Im really liking the wood stock lol

Top Bottom