• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Got a new ruger today only shot it a few times right out of the box, after after me and some buddies figured out how to disassemble/ reassemble it's a pretty nice gun. Try to get some pics up tomorrow, and range report.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Congrats!!! Great gun and will provide for plenty of cheap shooting! :rockwoot:

While they are not the easiest to dissasemble and reassmble, once it is done a time or two it isn't as bad. Congrats again and enjoy!

daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Best thing to do is throuhg the book in the trash and watch it on you tube. After that it took less then 5 min and with some practice it will probably get better(I hpoe). Gun came with atop rail was thinking of a small red dot, any thoughts?

Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    I had a silver BSA red dot on mine, matched the stainless gun nicely. I recommend it, lots of fun. I just saw a holster for these guns that will fit them with a red dot or scope, I think it was Cabelas or Sportsman's Guide. Looked nice, leather.
    I shot better with the red dot on it than the iron sights. I never have taken it squirrel hunting, hope to sometime.

daspurlock

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Got a buckmark just by looks like the ruger best haven't got to shoot it yet. The buckmark is very accurate, cant wait to compair the two.

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    I bought this one just because. I like the rails, it makes it easy to install your favorite little gadgets along with the threaded barrel, I'm thinking suppresor host.

EE5FC596-orig.jpg

Top Bottom