• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Supposedly a September release date. Mostly a cosmetic redesign of the T1/H1, with additional "protection" for the adjustment turrets (why? They are already capped and require a tool to move them on the T1), flip-up covers and a change to the front lens.

Expect good deals on used T1/H1s as the ARFcom crowd dumps them in order to be the first kids on the Internet with the new hotness. :D

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    As far as the description goes, a better lense coating and more rugged body. If I had to guess, maybe better battery life?

Hope this brings the price of the T1 down...

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    No you do NOT need a tool to remove the caps. An adjustment tool is
    Provided and the inverted caps also are designed for adjusting both elevation and/or elevation. Universal tool is provided for all adjustments along with a wrench for tightening up the base (I purchase mine through LaRue). I do not have the gen 2 but the H1 and it has performed flawlessly. Couple of classes on two different AR's and I have taken it off and put it back on numerous times and zero has been kept. I can't vouch for battery life cause I have not left it on for five years yet!

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I almost have the cash to finally buy an Aimpoint, and I believe it's going to be a Micro.

Now I'm not sure which one to get.

I've got 2 Aimpoints finally(M4 and PRO) and love them. I'm going to probably dump my Eotech 516 and replace it with a H1/T1. I shop over on M4Carbine and usually score some great deals.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I was on ARFcom yesterday and am already seeing a few T1's pop up. I think I would like a Micro as well, H1 or T1 would be more than enough awesome for me. I am going to take Shooter521's advice and hold off for the dump of old gear this fall.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The only thing I see which might peak my interest is the possibility of a more crisp dot when looking through the T-2. I've been very pleased with my T-1s but the dots are not crisp enough for me to use the dots themselves for precise holds on target (top of dot vs center etc.). Looking forward to getting one in my hands to see what they've been able to do.

Top Bottom