• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turkeykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    lafayette
    My new ar arrived this Friday, thanks for everyones help and two cents.Special thanks goes out to Melensdad for all the sound advice and wisdom. Very fun to shoot my son really loved it. One question we paying about 17 bucks for 20 rounds is this high or normal and any advice on cheaper prices? Oh by the way went with Oylmpic arms K3B M4 A3 TC

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    gratz!

the ammo sounds alittle expensive to me, might want to check out ammunitiontogo.com or ammoman.com

ETA: that's actually crazy expensive, $850 for 1000 rounds is ridiculous

Last edited:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    If you get over in the direction of Sheridan Indiana, I know Target Sports was selling 55gr .223 reloads from Georgia Arms for ~ $335 or so per 1000

Also, in that first photo, before actually clicking on it to see the full size, It looks like you've got a mohawk, which is insanely cool. ;)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    gratz!

the ammo sounds alittle expensive to me, might want to check out ammunitiontogo.com or ammoman.com

ETA: that's actually crazy expensive, $850 for 1000 rounds is ridiculous

Yeah, anything over around 40 cents/round is too expensive. You can buy .223 at Wally World for about $8.50/20.

turkeykiller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    lafayette
    If you get over in the direction of Sheridan Indiana, I know Target Sports was selling 55gr .223 reloads from Georgia Arms for ~ $335 or so per 1000

Also, in that first photo, before actually clicking on it to see the full size, It looks like you've got a mohawk, which is insanely cool. ;)

Its the only way i can grow hair:lol2:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Yeah I saw the mohawk too! Freaked me out a minute. . .

Time to go optics shopping though.

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    My new ar arrived this Friday, thanks for everyones help and two cents.Special thanks goes out to Melensdad for all the sound advice and wisdom. Very fun to shoot my son really loved it. One question we paying about 17 bucks for 20 rounds is this high or normal and any advice on cheaper prices? Oh by the way went with Oylmpic arms K3B M4 A3 TC
    WOW! Never thought I would say it, but you can beat that price at Gander Mountain!!!!! :do2::lmfao:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Welcome to the AR 15 club...Try ammoman.com for ammo...$850 for 1000 rounds is laughable...Even if it was match ammo it'd still be hundreds to high.

WOW! Never thought I would say it, but you can beat that price at Gander Mountain!!!!!

LOL, but just barely. :)

Top Bottom