31220117.jpg

To receive your Savings:
    1.​
    Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling:
    $100 or more - Use Promotion Code 131177
    $200 or more - Use Promotion Code 231177
    $300 or more - Use Promotion Code 331177
    2.​
    Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.​
    3.​
    See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.​
    Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on March 20, 2011. Hurry!​

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Thanks for the post. I am planning to order some itmes from midway this week, so this will help.

I must say, if Midway wants people to spend more, there should be an incentive for greater dollar amounts. The svings is the same for regardless of money spent. For example: when you hit $200 the discount should jump from 10%, to 15% 0r 20%, making a savings of $25 or $30. I'm just sayin...this add does not encourage me to increase my purchase amount to realize additional value.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Thanks for the post. I am planning to order some itmes from midway this week, so this will help.

I must say, if Midway wants people to spend more, there should be an incentive for greater dollar amounts. The svings is the same for regardless of money spent. For example: when you hit $200 the discount should jump from 10%, to 15% 0r 20%, making a savings of $25 or $30. I'm just sayin...this add does not encourage me to increase my purchase amount to realize additional value.
    I agree with you, but that's just the way they've always done it.

1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    Yeah, they need to work on their shipping prices too. I think thier minimum shipping charge is around $10, they don't use USPS. Really pisses me off when they're out of stock on an item and your placing a big order (usually to get a volume discount as mentioned above) and they want to charge you extra shipping to send it when its available. Its like they want to be the price leader but at the same time, not have items in stock.

Top Bottom