• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smoov

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    Illinois
    Finally received my new STI Trojan 1911 9mm. Two month wait due to modifications but well worth it.

PP6Ov.jpg

3JlUm.jpg

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Congrat's on the beautiful firearm. Checked out a STI at a gun show earlier this year. Very nice pistol and felt great in my hands.

Smoov

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    Illinois
    Now that's SMOOOOOOV! You mind me asking how much?

$1,240 shipped. Had magwell, trigger job and FO Front Sight added by Dawson Precision.

Then ordered a Wilson Combat Extended mag release, VZ G10 Diamond Back grips and screws.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    $1,240 shipped. Had magwell, trigger job and FO Front Sight added by Dawson Precision.

Then ordered a Wilson Combat Extended mag release, VZ G10 Diamond Back grips and screws.

Thanks. Give us a range report as soon as you can.

Smoov

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    Illinois
    Only had enough time to put 50 rounds through it today. Shot great! Only had one problem and it was my fault. I didn't rack the slide hard. I was treating it like a new baby and not a tool. Squib but not that bad. Pulled it out with my fingers. I racked it hard second time and saw a small gap between the barrel and slide on the side where the shell extracts. I can just barely see the bullet. Not sure if that's normal on 1911's. I didn't aim I just pulled the trigger thinking the gun wouldn't fire. Dead On Bullseye for my first shot. Very lucky!

Very little recoil. Gun frame to slide fit is very tight. Dawson Precision 10 round mags worked great. 3# trigger is amazing. My shots were on and off. But not use to the pistol yet.

I fired about 50 rounds with my XDm9 and love the feel of my Trojan more. Even though I was spot on with my XDm today.

Top Bottom