• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Now you go to the range and empty every one of those magazines and then go buy more ammo. Then repeat after cleaning the gun.

The whole point of a sub 2000 is that it can fold in half. If you put a bunch of the barbie doll stuff on it you're not likely to be to fold the rifle.

Any sling you like will work, and since it's your gun you should get whatever fits you best. I'd recommend trying out a vtac padded sling, but that's because it's what I like.

brutalone

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Westside Indianapolis
    Now you go to the range and empty every one of those magazines and then go buy more ammo. Then repeat after cleaning the gun.

The whole point of a sub 2000 is that it can fold in half. If you put a bunch of the barbie doll stuff on it you're not likely to be to fold the rifle.

Any sling you like will work, and since it's your gun you should get whatever fits you best. I'd recommend trying out a vtac padded sling, but that's because it's what I like.
    I wasn't going to scope it..... I would like to be able to swap my light from my glock to my sub...
    Anyone make a tritium front post?
    Sling swivel for single point...?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    You can get a couple of upgrades that aren't all mall ninja, but provide some improvements. There are machined aluminum triggers, a stock extension, a recoil buffer, etc. I never figured to put a sling on, since it folds. Supposedly there's some way to put a scope on it, but come on, it's a pistol caliber carbine, not a sniper rifle.

Top Bottom