Not open for further replies.

varadatt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Castleton
    Hi all,

I'm new to guns, and have recently bought my 1st two. I have a Ruger SR9 with a flash/strobe attached and a plain Ruger 10/22 tactical that I picked up from Plainfield. I'm looking for a good place to shoot as well.

If anyone has suggestions on how I can add a sling to my 10/22 and maybe a cheap scope it would be great.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hi all,

I'm new to guns, and have recently bought my 1st two. I have a Ruger SR9 with a flash/strobe attached and a plain Ruger 10/22 tactical that I picked up from Plainfield. I'm looking for a good place to shoot as well.

If anyone has suggestions on how I can add a sling to my 10/22 and maybe a cheap scope it would be great.

First, welcome to the forum.

2nd, it's hard to advise you when we don't know about your gun. Or type of sling.

Have you typed in "add sling to ruger 10/22" in to youtube?

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    If you are truly new to guns I would suggest an NRA basic course. Search for AA Optics, a vendor on this forum for information on optics. Do a search on Appleseed for ideas for rigging out the 10/22 and a really great and inexpensive firearms/marksmanship program.

Given you purchased from Plainfield I assume you live in the Vic of Indianapolis. There are a large number of range opportunities, I will mention a couple to get you started. Eagle Creek has a nice outdoor range, Beech Grove Firearms has a nice indoor range, then there are the Conservation Clubs scattered all around. There are likely other ranges near you that ultimately may fit your needs, but this will get you started.

YMMV - don't forget to have fun - Welcome to INGO!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom