• ...and so much more!
  • LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    99e1b137.jpg

My first AR, a Colt LE6920 M4 style M4 all stock just picked it up in trade last week, need to get out and shoot it, first time I tried to get to the range it had closed for some reason, so I'm goin to shoot it tomorrow!

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    congrats on the new Pony. but be careful, my 6920 looked like that. then it turned into this:
    20110522152226.jpg

keep your eye on it at all times. in addition to changing it's appearance, I swear these things can reproduce asexually.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Took it out today, awesome rifle, damn thing out shot me, was shootin at 50 yards with the peep sights and it was all right in the same spot, but I was high and right, even after adjusting the sites some, do I just the sights again or is it me? And what do I need to fix it if it is me?

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    if you consistently shoot tight groups, but are _____inches off then it is probably the sights that need adjusting. However, my issue initially was flinching- I was anticipating the recoil because I was a completely green shooter at the time (not that I am a whole lot better now ;) )

Top Bottom