55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    FORM 4 SBR
    EFILED 4-13-24
    Mailed FP cards and arrived 4-17-24
    Approved 4/24/24
    7 business day!!!

And a BIG THANK YOU to Andrew over at Whitetail Trading Company! :bacondance::wow::ingo:
    My 7th NFA item and by far the smoothest!
    Went through another Indiana dealer and it was a **** show! Never received a cover letter and resulted in having to mail FP cards two separate times.

Now waiting for huxwrx to get my Ventum 762 to my dealer. Hoping for another fast approval!
    Got it setup. Now waiting on my 762 Ventum.
    Q HB SBR-1.jpg Q HB SBR-3.jpg

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    I am more impressed with the clean bench. Mine hasn't been that clean in over a decade. I don't think it was that clean when I built it.

BTW just my 2 cents. If the bench is not already bolted down, screw a 1x6 (or maybe a 1x4) to the back. It will keep stuff from falling off the back.

GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    I am more impressed with the clean bench. Mine hasn't been that clean in over a decade. I don't think it was that clean when I built it.

BTW just my 2 cents. If the bench is not already bolted down, screw a 1x6 (or maybe a 1x4) to the back. It will keep stuff from falling off the back.
    That is just my floating bench that I use for my digital powder dispenser's, cleaning guns, etc..... I have sturdy benches for all my reloading items. I like it because it rolls around AND I can adjust the height when dropping powder charges while sitting down. Grabbed it at Lowes on sale for $180 few years back. I definitely wouldn't mount a press to it though.

GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    Filed. Can’t wait for the range report.

Also, the blue Honey Badger is spectacular. Great choice, looks amazing with the optics and light.
    Thanks! I also changed out the mag to a FDE translucent Lancer and changed the grip to a B5 FDE. I am shocked how well it all flows together. Can't wait for the Ventum approval. I hope it's fast.....LOL

Top Bottom