• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I am not a member yet, because to be a dealer member it is $500 a year and I can't justify swinging it yet.

But, according to Kel Whelan, one of the owners of Gemtech, it is a great organization that does a good job representing the industry.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    I am not a member yet, because to be a dealer member it is $500 a year and I can't justify swinging it yet.

But, according to Kel Whelan, one of the owners of Gemtech, it is a great organization that does a good job representing the industry.
    im a member & its *only* $250 a yr !
    & its the only organization fighting to help us NFA jinkies,
    like getting rid of the CLEO sig requirement :patriot: for individuals..

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    It is $500 if you are a SOT.
    Negative Dude !!
    Folks can pay pretty much anything they want and it has nothing to do with whether they have an SOT or not. We'd like dealers and manufacturers to pay more, but we understand that the economy really sux. Hell, you can join at $50... thru my membership in the associate membership deal ! (I think )People can also make $10 dollar donation !!
    NFATCA
    hope this helps :patriot:

Last edited:

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I understand your point, but if I joined it would be for the legal representation and other help given to dealers as explained to me at the 2010 SHOT show. Also explained to me and still on the NFATCA website is this:

Benefactor Membership -

[FONT=Tahoma,Tahoma][FONT=Tahoma,Tahoma]Dealer Members shall be those members whose initial contribution to the Association is $500 and whose membership is approved by the Board of Directors. Dealer Members shall pay annual membership dues in the amount of $500. [/FONT][/FONT]

This may have change since then but it is still on the website as such.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    I understand your point, but if I joined it would be for the legal representation and other help given to dealers as explained to me at the 2010 SHOT show. Also explained to me and still on the NFATCA website is this:

Benefactor Membership -

[FONT=Tahoma,Tahoma][FONT=Tahoma,Tahoma]Dealer Members shall be those members whose initial contribution to the Association is $500 and whose membership is approved by the Board of Directors. Dealer Members shall pay annual membership dues in the amount of $500. [/FONT][/FONT]

This may have change since then but it is still on the website as such.
    Yes Sir
    that is/was a Typo !!
    it will be fixed.
    Not sure who you talked to at SHOT but NFATCA has never offered "legal representation" .

Top Bottom