Noncitizen voting: NYC leading the USA down the ****ter, one Democrat ****hole at a time

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Speak for yourself. A lot of us didn't get any handouts during the great .gov handouts of 20&21.
    I am in the same boat. I was not subsidized to stay home. My housing bills were never stopped. All I got was higher property tax, Higher trash removal rates, and a lower tax return. Those $600 checks that got mailed to the house without asking is simply part of the taxpayers own money that we will be collected right back up in other ways. The manipulation that is bringing about the high interest already took 25 times that amount back out of just one savings account.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    A lot of years ago, we had a customer from Chicago who bought red bell peppers from us. His Father immigrated from Italy and occasionally he would come along with his son. One day his Father was telling us about his journey to the U.S. He said when he was growing up in Italy people would say how the streets are made of gold in the United States and he said it's true. He came with nothing but hope and found his pot of gold.
    And he was willing to work for every ounce of that gold. He didn't just show up with his hand out saying "give me money".

Top Bottom