• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I'm fixing to move to northern Indiana up north of Lafayette.
    Where do yall go to shoot rifle?

rausch51

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    The Ville
    There's a lot of Indiana that's "up north of Lafayette." I'm a little biased, but I always recommend shooting at Winamac Fish and Wildlife.

rxer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 5, 2014
    Crown Point
    Depends how far up you're talking. Are you looking to join a club or just a place to shoot. I'm in NWI and as far as I know the only public ranges are the ones run by the DNR which the best is probably Jasper-Pulaski as they have rifle pistol and shotgun. You've also got Deb's and Blytes for indoor pistol shooting. If you want to join a place, you've got a few of choices, in NWI which would be North Porter County Conservation Club and Michigan City Rifle Club. Need to know where you're moving then I can let you know which would be the closest and best for you.

Tynimiller

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 20, 2014
    Osceola
    this is surely a joke. 3 25 yard lanes cannot be beat?

Name another indoor shooting range that has cleaner air filtration, 75 feet inside lanes and some of the most peofessional staff? Outside sure for most rifle shooting beats inside without hesitation but there isn't a nicer indoor facility.

hoosierglock40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Name another indoor shooting range that has cleaner air filtration, 75 feet inside lanes and some of the most peofessional staff? Outside sure for most rifle shooting beats inside without hesitation but there isn't a nicer indoor facility.

I tend to agree. I shoot there everytime I go back home to visit my parents. Super clean facility and some of the nicest staff I have ever encountered. I've had staff come in a shoot with me and let me shoot whatever they bring in for free. They will always get my business, and all of my friends/family!

Tynimiller

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 20, 2014
    Osceola
    I tend to agree. I shoot there everytime I go back home to visit my parents. Super clean facility and some of the nicest staff I have ever encountered. I've had staff come in a shoot with me and let me shoot whatever they bring in for free. They will always get my business, and all of my friends/family!

More and more people are learning that everyday. Only people that feel other places are better are most likely family or workers for the other ranges and must feel that way...or are members that just haven't seen the difference first hand. I've shot at all the area indoor ranges in Elkhart and St. Joseph county...just night and day really. I encourage anyone to go check the range out, well worth at least a visit. As for outside to OP I shoot at Mongo/Pigeon River state ground for rifle/muzzleloader.

Top Bottom