• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris S.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    I live in Chesterton and am looking for a gunsmith in my area, preferrably within an hour or so, to coat a pistol with moly resin. If anyone has any suggestions on someone near me to do this type of work, I would appreciate it. Thanks

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    Wish I could offer you something but I also am looking for one to do trigger job on my Ruger Speed Six.

Boz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Muncie
    Well, this really won't help you because I don't believe he does moly resin coating, but Eric Gutridge has a shop in Griffith. He does excellent trigger work and a whole bunch of other things.

Tandor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    Chesterton
    Chris,
    I live in Chesterton also, new store in Portage on Hamstrom road and Central ave. Great guys and they have a part time gunsmith. Heres their web site:pportagegunshop.com

jeepfreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    I was curiuous about that new shop. My dad has been in there and said the guys are nice but have no other information about them. I need to check them out.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    The shop in portage is called downrange dynamics. Really good guys, I was in there last Sat. And they 100% guaranty everything they do. Even brand new firearms take it back to them, they get you a new one and then deal with the manufacturer themselves.

Top Bottom