• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    never been to this show... but just reading this thread maybe take some of the money from all the sales of these tables and get some security for the parking lots if this is such an issue.....

9mmsubgun-m11

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 13, 2011
    For the amount of money raked in over the 3 days,someone could afford to hire several off duty officers to patrol the lots. It sucks the fairgrounds is in such a low life area.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    would be a good time to put people in the pen..... I'd rather pay for them to eat in jail... as apposed to paying for the welfare atleast they cant steal honest peoples stuff from behind bars. off duty cops are cheap and work well.

R.G.Gray

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    If you could rely on the police to be everywhere, all the time, you wouldn't need to carry a gun, now would you? IMHO

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    AMS are you a dealer from the Southern part of the state? If so I'll probably see you at the Boonville show in a couple of weeks.

Sucks about your jeep. That's why a put a guard dog in my crappy car. Sure I have to live with the hair but it beats the alternative.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    FYI,

Your allowed more then one sentence per post.

Wait a minute tom , he's taking "personal responsibility" one sentence at a time to get to 50 .

If everyone would boycott the show until they start providing security , I bet it wouldn't take more than just the threat of a boycott to change things .

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    never been to this show... but just reading this thread maybe take some of the money from all the sales of these tables and get some security for the parking lots if this is such an issue.....

Since you have never been. There are usually several expos going on besides the 1500 and there is no way to watch over thousands of cars parked all over the fair grounds.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Wait a minute tom , he's taking "personal responsibility" one sentence at a time to get to 50 .

If everyone would boycott the show until they start providing security , I bet it wouldn't take more than just the threat of a boycott to change things .

He must be using OD logic. ;)

The only way things will change is if we start cutting peoples hands off or burning known thieves in public.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    That's a terrible weekend! My household insurance covers 'replacement cost' of gear stolen during a reported break-in theft in my car, or my gear in a friend's car, home, boat, or other location outside my home. Of course, there's a deductable to be paid in advance of insurance proceeds collected later.

dmg45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Clay County
    I am sorry you had your jeep vandalized. I posted that I had found a large shooters bag and turned it into the show police inside, but there was no camrea gear in it. Best of luck to you.

Top Bottom