• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I hope they have him sit down with a shrink in a week or so. That's the sort of thing that sometimes makes a cop a hero today and a DUI or excessive force case tomorrow. Nothing wrong with letting a pro look under the hood and make sure everything is still ok after something like that. Watching someone die and not being able to do anything about it sucks beyond words. The only way it could be worse is if it was a kid.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I hope they have him sit down with a shrink in a week or so. That's the sort of thing that sometimes makes a cop a hero today and a DUI or excessive force case tomorrow. Nothing wrong with letting a pro look under the hood and make sure everything is still ok after something like that. Watching someone die and not being able to do anything about it sucks beyond words. The only way it could be worse is if it was a kid.

Agreed. I've never understood the if I talk to a shrink I'm weak train of thought some people have... Sure hope the guy works through it the right way, obviously is a great person.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Agreed. I've never understood the if I talk to a shrink I'm weak train of thought some people have... Sure hope the guy works through it the right way, obviously is a great person.

I do. I had that train of thought. I was wrong, and I'm glad I changed my mind before I did something and made the news myself.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks for posting this story. But it probably should get moved since it's not "general firearm" related. (hints to mods)

I can't even imagine being in that situation.

Top Bottom