Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    Kendallville
    And you thought it was a BAD day.........NOT
    MAY2012001.jpg

MAY2012002.jpg

It was a great day.:)::)::): The 'gills are bedding early this year.:yesway:

UNCLE HARLEY

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    Kendallville
    Nice looking mess! Whats the rubber glove for? Are you giving them a physical before you fillet them?
    No physical (lol), just tried this for the 1st time. My hands are always covered with scales & slime so I thought it would make cleanup a little easier. Cleanup is a breeze now but the gloves make the fish even harder to hold on to.

bamayne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2012
    New Castle
    Could you see the nests? If they are really on the nests already that's got to be the earliest I've ever heard of. Gonna have to go tomorrow and give it a try! Nice mess there to!

UNCLE HARLEY

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    Kendallville
    Could you see the nests? If they are really on the nests already that's got to be the earliest I've ever heard of. Gonna have to go tomorrow and give it a try! Nice mess there to!

I saw a lot of beds & most of the fish I caught were males fanning the beds. The females I got were bustin' full of eggs. I just got in tonite from fishing & caught about the same amount but a different spot. Got to get to bed soon, going turkey hunting in the am. I'll clean them all tomorrow.

Top Bottom