• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfts01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    New Haven
    Getting kicked out infront of a group of people...where is the up side? Who is convinced of anything there? If one lone gunman makes several people in the restaurant uncomftorable enough to complain to the management...somehow you think that many armed individuals will not have an amplified effect??

I guess I'm saying that a large group would be perceived (at least to me) as being less likely to be "wolves" than one armed man. I don't recall any recent mass shootings involving more than one man acting alone. Also, in the lone OCer situation it makes sense for them to ask you to leave if it means several other customers stay. However, two or three customers complaining about a group of 20 is going to look a lot less important considering the economic consequences of refusing those 20 paying customers. The only thing they would have to fear then is a boycott by the hoplophobes. Maybe an offer to "anti boycott" any such establishment that sticks up for our rights would be in order?

Also, I was more thinking along the lines of the BWW incident where it is not against their policy and was just one manager acting out of his own personal beliefs. I would not advocate OCing somewhere that has no weapon signs that are actually posted and enforced -- we'd just have a CC gathering there and not order anything but water. :D

Top Bottom