• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I was wondering does anyone own or owned one and what was their opinion. Also what does one of these go for?

I have a NORINCO 320 (UZI COPY) It's shoot fine:rockwoot:It's accurate & doesn't jam take UZI parts, I have a factory UZI grips & folding stock, I stole, I mean I bought mine for $500:yesway:

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I have a Norinco 1911 and a ways back it was sad that the red Chinese could make a better production 1911 than American companies. It is a very well built pistol and bests the contemporaries by quite a bit. Luckily things have improved on the domestic front, but Norc remains a solid builder.

Never used their Uzi copy though, so can't say.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I had one many years ago and it worked fine. I wish I had the Norinco 1911s I had back then excellent pistols! It's weird but all of the Chinese copies are sold in Canada. :dunno:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The NORINCO brand was "BANNED" in the USA:(

Yeah, I know importation of Chinese weapons were banned years ago, although every freakin else we get is made in China. I just think it odd that you can get all of the Chinese copies of pistols and rifles in Canada and we can't. They are so strict up there on gun ownership.

Just look at what they make and the prices!

Marstar Canada: Norinco Firearms Index Page

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Yeah, I know importation of Chinese weapons were banned years ago, although every freakin else we get is made in China. I just think it odd that you can get all of the Chinese copies of pistols and rifles in Canada and we can't. They are so strict up there on gun ownership.

I sold my ported NORINCO 1911 to a friend for $400, he wanted it & I have so many 1911

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Bah. Get yourself an old Action Arms model. Nothing like a pre-90s uzi imported by the company run by the guy who invented the gun.

As close to a real IMI as you can get.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI

$399.00 for a M-14s...Great Deal! But not for us.

Top Bottom