• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I placed an ordered item in my cart yesterday and today it was sold out. But the item was still in my cart from last night....it let me proceed to checkout with no mention of it being sold out. How will I know if they still have me a gun or not. If they charge me how long does it take to refund if they decide they were sold out before I ordered?

Does that make sense?

Store was Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore.

Thanks

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Technically I don't believe they can charge your card until it ships, or is ready to ship. They can get authorization, but shouldn't send it to settlement (which actually puts the charge on your card) until then. I'd just keep checking your order status on their site to see if it changes over the next day or two. I think some places consider it sold, or place it in reserve once it goes in your cart, so it probably just depends on their policy regarding that.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I've seen warnings on several websites stating that if the purchase isn't finalized before another purchaser snags it then it wouldn't be available to you at that point. With it being in your cart for that period of time I doubt it was still available to you but this is only speculation on my part.

Strange it went through with the purchase if they were gone but then maybe it went on a backorder status. Yep, give them a call and give them your order number and they should be able to tell you.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I placed an ordered item in my cart yesterday and today it was sold out. But the item was still in my cart from last night....it let me proceed to checkout with no mention of it being sold out. How will I know if they still have me a gun or not. If they charge me how long does it take to refund if they decide they were sold out before I ordered?

Does that make sense?

Store was Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore.

Thanks

I agree with the others and now you have me curious. What did you order?

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Thanks for input.....guess I will find out in the morning.

I ordered the Para Expert 1911. It was like $460 plus $100 cash back rebate, final cost $360+transfer.

Top Bottom