OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    she used it one season,,guess who just bought a replacement last week. As to weight, the little battery is 3 pounds alone. Not sure why the list it under 8. Unless that is only for the bottom shaft.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    she used it one season,,guess who just bought a replacement last week. As to weight, the little battery is 3 pounds alone. Not sure why the list it under 8. Unless that is only for the bottom shaft.
    Specs said tool was 4.74 lbs. and battery was 2.8 lbs.. Did you get the replacement because she didn't like it or because of a problem with it?

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Specs said tool was 4.74 lbs. and battery was 2.8 lbs.. Did you get the replacement because she didn't like it or because of a problem with it?
    Nothing wrong with it. Works fine. She has the flipping ensemble. The mower, blower, edger, and trimmer. The wheeled edger leaves stragglers so she uses the trimmer to clean the edges up. The trimmer does a good job but is difficult for her to handle. So we got a wheeled trimmer that will rotate to edge. She was happy with the first use.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Nothing wrong with it. Works fine. She has the flipping ensemble. The mower, blower, edger, and trimmer. The wheeled edger leaves stragglers so she uses the trimmer to clean the edges up. The trimmer does a good job but is difficult for her to handle. So we got a wheeled trimmer that will rotate to edge. She was happy with the first use.
    I'm surprised EGO's trimmers don't do that (rotate). The hedge trimmer I got will let you rotate the bar 90* so you can trim vertical edges while keeping the handle in the "normal" position. I like that feature.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    We planned for a firepit night, but it's a little windy still.

Wife announces everyone is on their own.
    I'm half way through a big bowl of grapes thinking, just how much more do I need to eat tonight?
    Probably fine right here.

I was all set for some meat, though.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    We planned for a firepit night, but it's a little windy still.

Wife announces everyone is one their own.
    I'm half way through a big bowl of grapes thinking, just how much more do I need to eat tonight?
    Probably fine right here.

I was all set for some meat, though.
    you ever do pudgy pies? not sure how they are spelled

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom