• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I'm wondering as well. If the average size woman is a 12 why do they use models that are a stick figure break over your knee size 0???

luvsviola

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Go to Gander Mtn and try out the Lee jean capris they have. They have an elastic type waist that doesn't "look like elastic". Nobody can tell they aren't regular jeans.

I have a hard time finding jeans that fit... usually I get the GAP "curvy" style.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have a pair of cabelas shorts that I absolutely love. I think they fit true to size IMO. I don't think a size 12 person would have to buy a size 16 in order to fit well but I suppose it may depend on the fit type. Levi has boot cut, mid rise, etc.. not sure how cabelas jeans are but I think my camo shorts are made of jean material.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I am or have been looking for stretch camo pants in Jr sizes. Gander Mtn, Cabela's , Dicks do not carry them. I hate to buy any clothes through the internet. I have to try my pants on since different name brands run different or at least fit different. Anybody have any suggestions I would appreciate it. They have to be stretch you know with spandex.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I am or have been looking for stretch camo pants in Jr sizes. Gander Mtn, Cabela's , Dicks do not carry them. I hate to buy any clothes through the internet. I have to try my pants on since different name brands run different or at least fit different. Anybody have any suggestions I would appreciate it. They have to be stretch you know with spandex.

This is my concern and the cause for my inquiry. Sadly, I've found that beyond a certain size, they don't account for the differences in shape and just make the same pattern larger. But the female body doesn't work that way. So it's hard for me to find a pair that fits properly without giving me mufifn top, plumber's crack, or the dreaded toe of the desert humped animal.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    This is my concern and the cause for my inquiry. Sadly, I've found that beyond a certain size, they don't account for the differences in shape and just make the same pattern larger. But the female body doesn't work that way. So it's hard for me to find a pair that fits properly without giving me mufifn top, plumber's crack, or the dreaded toe of the desert humped animal.

:wrongdoor:

:D

Top Bottom