Out for a drive, thought I would stop by............21st Cent.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Ben up in FT Wayne all week on business, decided since Indy was and is still south of FT. Wayne, I would take the scenic route back home, via Bluffton. I stopped quickly for lunch, and decided it wouldn't hurt to check out 21st Century Firearms off of Main Street.
    Nice shop, freindly and helpful young man behind the counter as well as the Manager.I was looking for some 147 gr 9mm Federal HST, and of course they and everybody else were out of it, but I did get to look around and ALMOST bought me a new toy. However, I think I'll go back next weekend and get what I wanted as they are having a 10% off sale. Then outside Gas City I saw a bill board for another Gun Shop off exit 253 I think, Outlaw Guns I believe was its name, any way, they too didn't have any Federal 9mm 147 gr JHP in stock either so back in the car and away I went. Overall a nice drive on a nice day, and two new (to me) places to see.
    I feel like a tourist.:ingo:

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    I was also in there yesterday. There was what seemed to be a teenage looking young fella behind the counter. That guy new more about stuff both in inventory and guns in general! I have not been in there since change of ownership took place. Seems to be mostly the same people. Still good selection and good prices. Example: they had Wolf SPP primers for $19.99 with 10% off made them $18.00 per thousand. Not to bad a price.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Didn't notice ZX or I would have stopped by there too. yes the young man was very helpful and has just recently been through the Glock Armorers course. I think I will go back next weekend, just have to justify a non business trip. Had I been driving my car and not one belonging to my Uncle Sam, I would have brought back a new toy.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    As you can see by the above post I did in fact make another nice Fall drive from Fishers back up to Bluffton via Muncie.
    Thank you for holding on to my new pea shooter (actually a nice PD turn in Glock-17) for dedicated range use and home protection for the family while I am gone. Lots of nice things to look at, defiantly a uber friendly shop like back in the good Ol days, will definitely make it a stop next time I am in the area. Well worth a leisurely drive on a day off.

Top Bottom