• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've been carrying a CZ P10c for about a year now and really like the gun. At first I carried it in a leather pancake holster that I really liked, but found out after a few months that it didn't work well with the ambi mag release. Went to remove the gun from the holster one day and the mag fell out of the gun. Evidently the holster didn't work well with the ambi mag release as the holster covered it on one side and moving my body a certain way allowed the mag release to be depressed. I had bought another holster as a backup, an R&R kydex pancake holster (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BX25DWX/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1). I found that it also covered up the mag release on one side and in training I had the same issue as I had had with the leather holster (release had been depressed and the mag fell out of the gun during the drawstroke). Luckily with it being kydex I was able to trim a bit of material with my dremel, enough to notch out the material that had covered the mag release. This holster had functioned fine, but during a recent training class, while doing one handed manipulations and racking the slide off the holster, I determined that the material of the holster was rather flimsy. Since my leather holster can't be modified, I was wanting to get a better kydex pancake holster for carry purposes. I only carry OWB and prefer to have either no sweat shield, or a low cut one. I also like the way the molding of the gun isn't very visible. I had ordered another kydex holster, but the molding of the gun was very visible and stuck out, which I don't like. I prefer where the molding is almost flush with the rest of the holster material. Not sure I'm explaining that well. I know some G19 holsters are compatible, but only ~80%, so please don't mention a specific G19 holster unless it's known to be compatible. I know these guns have gotten more popular and was hoping to tap into the brain power of INGO for my research... :)

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I don't carry my p10c much, so I can't speak from personal experience, but one of my coworkers does carry a p10c. He has a Black Arch holster and says it's the most comfortable one he's ever used. The one he has is a hybrid iwb and has the look and feel of real quality. I also believe his judgement on this sort of thing. I checked them online and they are spendy, but this a "get what you pay for" thing. And it is fit for a p10c. They do have many different styles.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Wright Leather Works Predator pancake holster for Glock 19 but they also have the CZ P-10C pattern. I'm guessing a call to them would get one made without the sweat shield or you could modify it since there is no stitching. https://www.wrightleatherworks.com/products/predator-pancake-holster

This is the Classic Collection version. I don't know if the other lined versions have stitching on the sweat shield or not.

cACuQ2g.jpg

g26U04E.jpg

Probably not what you're looking for but I played with this Dara Holsters Custom Action Sports holster and could not get it to move the mag releases at all.

jtMTU4S.jpg

y42gITz.jpg

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    I also have the black arch iwb holster it works great I did get the taller clips for it being I don’t like deep concealment, the taller clips make it easier foe me for a full grip faster draw.
    I use the the comp- tac owb competition holster for training and for idpa. I my opinion it’s the best Kydex holster for my p10c. It’s what I used at coaches April carry league class that were both in.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Wright Leather Works Predator pancake holster for Glock 19 but they also have the CZ P-10C pattern. I'm guessing a call to them would get one made without the sweat shield or you could modify it since there is no stitching. https://www.wrightleatherworks.com/products/predator-pancake-holster

This is the Classic Collection version. I don't know if the other lined versions have stitching on the sweat shield or not.

cACuQ2g.jpg

g26U04E.jpg

Probably not what you're looking for but I played with this Dara Holsters Custom Action Sports holster and could not get it to move the mag releases at all.

jtMTU4S.jpg

y42gITz.jpg

Thank you sir, I'll have to check those out.

I also have the black arch iwb holster it works great I did get the taller clips for it being I don’t like deep concealment, the taller clips make it easier foe me for a full grip faster draw.
    I use the the comp- tac owb competition holster for training and for idpa. I my opinion it’s the best Kydex holster for my p10c. It’s what I used at coaches April carry league class that were both in.

Thanks, I'll have to check out the comp-tac.

Top Bottom