• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zz502

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2008
    anyone here into paintball? i was into it about 10 years ago but got out of it for a while. been thinking about getting back into it and just seeing if there is any interest here. my family has about 15 acres on the south side of indy 90% woods. so would be woodsball. free to use the land just bring own equipment and i will have a nitrogen tank and fill set to fill tanks with. just gauging interest for summer.

younggun21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    I've got some gear lying around as well as some airsoft stuff. I'd be interested in some games just for the heck of it.

-K

zz502

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2008
    right on guys. i have to get back to walking again from foot surgery. but i am really wanting to get into this again i had a blast when i did it a long time ago.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I used to play as a kid, back when paintball meant camouflage and acreage. Now it's all bright, shiny colors and inflatable cover, arena-style. I prefer the former to the latter.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I used to play a lot like 5 years ago. I dont have a gun anymore or equipment. I know Ri22o on here used to play too, or still does.

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    A buddy of mine used to play pro and won a ton of stuff. I played a couple times in high school, but not since. If a buncha guys are gonna get together Id be interested for sure.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    i coach my son's speedball 3 man team and play back when they play 5 man. if we get a game or some games up, i've got lots of markers and other gear for those who might like to try, but have no gear.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom