• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Haven't seen this asked yet so I'll throw it out there.

Do I need the pics on my form 1 prior to dropping off for the CLEO signature? I drive right by the station everyday so I was going to drop off my forms and get my finger prints done in the morning, however, I don't have the pics yet?

Does it even matter?

Thanks for the help!

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    3 times with Ken Fries at the Allen County Court House. I got the forms signed, walked over to the Meeks Justice Center for prints and then went to Walgreens for my photos.

This is my first, so I should hit up the Ken instead of Rusty? My intent was to head to the Creighton St station drop off the forms and do the prints in one stop? What do they charge you for prints at the Meeks Justice Center?

Dave Doehrman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This is my first, so I should hit up the Ken instead of Rusty? My intent was to head to the Creighton St station drop off the forms and do the prints in one stop? What do they charge you for prints at the Meeks Justice Center?

I don't know about Rusty, but you need an appointment to see Ken. I called his office and scheduled my visits. He was very friendly and helpful. I think the prints were either $6 or $10.

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Man, you guys have it rough! I just walk into the Decatur PD and the chief comes out and signs and gets another officer or the dispatcher to print me. The last time they just let me do the prints myself, they're pretty familiar with me now. :D

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I don't know about Rusty, but you need an appointment to see Ken. I called his office and scheduled my visits. He was very friendly and helpful. I think the prints were either $6 or $10.

I was told to just drop the stuff off and they'll call when you can pick it up. Never mentioned an appointment. I think I might just call there and ask.

Man, you guys have it rough! I just walk into the Decatur PD and the chief comes out and signs and gets another officer or the dispatcher to print me. The last time they just let me do the prints myself, they're pretty familiar with me now. :D

I wish!

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian

Me too. I've done my own prints the last few times. I walk in and he says "What are you buying now." And I've never paid for prints. Gotta love a small town.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I called the FWPD, they said drop off the forms (so I did without pics), they wanted $7 per print card so it was going to be $14, however, I didn't have exact cash so that was a no-go. I hit a gas station after leaving, lined my pockets with $1's and dropped by the Meeks Justice Center, hit up the Sheriffs in the basement, $10 for both cards total, prints done. Got home, got a call from FWPD, Chief York won't sign until he meets you, but will be out of the office Friday & Monday. Meeting set for 0830 Tuesday.

No small town ease for me. Next time will go smooth though, now that I know!

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    That sucks. I didn't have the pictures on my forms when i dropped them off (had them in an envelope but never showed them) at St. Joseph County PD. Cost $5 for prints and the lady who signs for the chief was out to lunch so they took my cell phone number and my sister and I went to lunch, when we were about to leave we got a call and went back over and picked up the forms. No problems at all for me.

Top Bottom