• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrance250

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Terre Haute, IN
    Glock 21SF, 34, & 19. Wanted to grab a 26 as well, but I think I'll let my wallet cool down for a couple weeks first...not to mention I need to get some extra mags & would like to swap the sights out as well.

This is almost as bad as BRD :):

2012-03-08_19-20-32_524.jpg

cTEKs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    101 Lakes
    Was this a "Buy two, get one free" deal? :): After seeing you pic I am thinking I need to go buy the 19 tomorrow that I didn't buy Wednesday when I picked up a 26. Grr.... And I told myself I would only buy one firearm this month.

terrance250

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Terre Haute, IN
    buy a 38 next. youll never regret it. 37 and 2 38's in the safe already. they are glorious

I have no doubt the 38 is a fine weapon, but for now I'm sticking to 9mm & 45acp. I'm set up to reload for those & have a decent amount of ammo in both.

I'm happy with all 3 so far, but I'm really liking the 34. Can't wait to try it at a steel shoot & need to try some IDPA as well this year.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    I think I'll let my wallet cool down for a couple weeks first...
    I've been trying to do that since I got my AR, all it ended up doing was diverting more back to some other hobbies that the guns had been taking money from:): A 26 and a 34 are definitely on my want list, and everybody keeps saying I should get a G19. If there's a local shop doing a buy one get one free deal do let us know where to go though!:rockwoot:

Adamz04

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Fort wayne
    I just bought a new gen 4 g19 today to go with my gen 4 g26. I noticed yours are 3rd gen. I have had some trouble locating a gen 4 g19 and the one I got today was the last one. The 21 is on my short list. I'm very jealous that I couldn't afford 3 like u. They look great

Top Bottom