• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Yeah, donating, such bull. If you're a real investor then you need a % in their company and returns. They're basically asking for a handout.

Go on shark tank and be unable to give them answers as far as cost, retail, margin, sales, growth and see what happens.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Yep. I have a couple of boxes of 223, it worked unless you fired it in a fluted chamber. Then not so good..

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    So $18/box of 48 :dunno: rounds...Grant it if they were much larger maybe they could produce them cheaper, but in their video they boast of lower cost yet the cost they give is almost double what you can get 50 rounds of 9mm.

derpderp.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I know the man who produced the all plastic shotgun shells 25 years ago. They actually sold large numbers of them for a long time on a nationwide scale, so they did mostly work. I had occassion to ask him why he quit, even though the company was profitable. His response was that he had just avoided the 6th lawsuit with an out of court settlement and didn't want to press his luck. And shotshells are only about 1/3rd the pressure of a 9mm. I sure would not pay extra for them.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom