• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    I have wanted one of those for a long time. I hear they are easily converted to SBR. I havent seen one that cheap for a while. The price of ammo has more than doubled in the last year. You used to be able to pick up 1280 rounds for just over a $100. Now its about $250. I hear the 7.62x25 is a mean little round also. I wanted one for the sole purpose of getting thousands of rounds of ammo for cheap, and to have a good SHTF or truck gun. Unfortunately, they saw me coming to get one and the price skyrocketed. I still may get one someday. Congrats on your purchase and hope you enjoy it!

Black_Wolf

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Northwest Ind
    Thanks.

I have heard the ammo jumped, but at the price of the shooter now, I just had to get one since I too wanted one for so long.

I thought about the kit route but it just isnt as cost effective with that kind of price tag now.

I dont shoot a whole lot so ammo for it will last me a long time regardless.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Got to fondle one at Bradis. Gritty trigger, stock needs to be redone to make it into an SBR (yet, still has the stock sitting on top), fairly ungainly (even with a rear mounted strap, this is going to be one hard gun to be accurate with).

All in all, looks cool, awesome concept, but handle one first before getting it...

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Let us know how it shoots for sure ,Ive been thinking about picking one up a well (might save up for a UZI though).Ammo still isnt to bad if you look around

Black_Wolf

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Northwest Ind
    Yeah, I imagine it will need some tuning.

I'll rip it apart and smooth and hone the trigger, cycle the crap out of it and get it like buttah.

Probably like an AK and needs a good beating to get broken in.

I'm thinking with a lazer mounted with a pressure switch woud negate the need to use the irons.

Not going the SBR route and would still need small parts to get the stock working on top of the tax stamp first.

Now to find some ammo and more mags.

Black_Wolf

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Northwest Ind
    Thanks.

Have heard of iffy performance with the bulgy stuff, but that is a pretty good deal regardless.

I forgot about J&G and appreciate the link.

Best I've seen so far.

Top Bottom